Delivery and Shipping
- We provide two options on delivery. STANDARD and EMS which cover most of the countries, delivery time will be shown on check out column.
- We offer free standard delivery service.
- We subsidize on those without free delivery covered countries as well.
- However for those of you who are not covered in the shipping area. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Tracking is available on the both delivery options. You’ll receive a shipping confirmation email from the warehouse with a tracking link for your parcel so you can track the status the parcel.
- Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest your order is delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. As we are unable to advise the amount this may be, please look out for any phone call or email to ensure timely dispatch of your order.
- Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. OOKONN cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.